CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sweet Little Baby Shower

Okay, Shower #2. For my good friend who had twin girls. I was planning on having the shower before the arrival of said girls, but they came 8(!) weeks early and so we had to postpone. This was a dessert open house shower, with "Sweet little baby cakes" as a theme. So, naturally, we had cupcakes! Again, I didn't get a picture of the whole table (a shame, because it was soo cute!) but I got the cupcakes... We had four flavors to choose from...Sweet little coconut baby cakes (deja vu...?)

Sweet little Oreo baby cakes...


Sweet little vanilla baby cakes (My friend Emily made these)...


Sweet little butter pecan baby cakes.

I also made red velvet cake truffle pops. All served with milk and pink punch. We also had fruit with really yummy dip, thanks to Harmony:)
It was great to sit and chat with all my neighbors and friends. I hadn't laughed that hard in quite a while. I think shower week was a success!

1 comments:

Ariana said...

All hail to the cupcake goddess! :-) You have my allegiance. Seriously--those cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! Fun baby shower....thanks for inviting me :)