CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cupcakes on the brain.

Okay. So, I have cupcakes on the brain today. My church group has asked me to teach a little cupcake decorating class in two days, and I am drawing a blank. What I love about cupcakes is that they can look so classic and yummy when decorated simply. So, I hope whatever I come up with will not be too disappointing. I have been looking through my pics and trying to get inspiration, but they all look similar...with a cupcake it is all about the flavor combos! These are the only cupcake pics I have not posted.
Teeny tiny ones are always fun.

These are chocolate cupcakes with caramel buttercream. (wowie!) and a chocolate dipped caramel heart.


Same thing, different packaging. I love putting my cuppies into great packaging to deliver...


And when this is inside, you can't miss!

1 comments:

Ariana said...

I am totally coming to your class by the way...and two of my cousins want to come too. Please let me know if I can bring anything that'd help you. :)