CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Princess Avery

I did this for my neighbor's daughter's first birthday last October. Everything is edible. The tiara is made of royal icing and brushed with luster dust (to make it sparkle) It was my first royal icing tiara...I made three different ones and this is the only one that survived in tact.
bottom is covered in fondant--the top is not...it was to be used as a "smash cake" and only the most determined one year old can poke through fondant and get to the yumminess beneath.
All out of the world's best coconut cake with coconut buttercream. (but I'm biased.)

2 comments:

Spectacular Six said...

I get to do a cake for my niece next month, and they told me to do whatever I wanted.....I am loving polka dots right now.. Hmmmmm....

cake expectations said...

Which niece? I love the polka dots lately, too. Sooo easy and fun!