CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jumping in the deep end




I haven't posted yet because I couldn't think of a charming and witty way to start off, so, I am gonna skip all that intro garbage and go straight to posting pics of my cakes. I do 'em mostly for fun.. I love the way people react when they get a special and delicious treat to celebrate whatever ocasion. (or no ocasion at all...)


Okay, so, "CAAANON BAAALL!!" (If you "get it" you are officially my buddy)


Here is one I did a few years ago for my neighbor's sister's wedding...I think it was almond cake with raspberry buttercream filling almond buttercream. Covered in Rolled Fondant and Royal icing detail work. My hands took a while to recover from all that detail work! It sure was fun to do, though!

2 comments:

Jill Dose said...

These are absolutely beautiful. You are very talented.

cake expectations said...

Thank you!!