CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Insane...




Sometimes I think I am insane to enjoy this... And, I admit, often in the middle of it all I don't like it at all, then, more than 550 flowers later, the cake turns out alright.




Another one for the little sis of a neighbor. Almond cake and raspberry filling (a most requeated wedding flavor) also a lemon poppyseed cake with white chocolate buttercream. I can't remember the third tier flavor. Covered in rolled fondant and a ton of fondant flowers.

2 comments:

Spectacular Six said...

Yep, insane! But I love love love this one! If I ever did the wedding thing again I would want this!!!

cake expectations said...

Don't ask ME to do it! (actually, for you I would...but you're on a very short list.)