CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bryan & Lindsay's Cake

Finally, pictures of my cousin's wedding cake. This one was an adventure to make. My sink clogged on baking day, and no amount of super duper ultra professional strength kitchen drain de-clogger would fix. (I don't think I have nose hairs anymore, though...) So, I washed all the dishes in a giant bowl in my sink, and would run out back and dump the dirty water on the weed patch. Thankfully, my amazing husband came home and dismantled the garbage disposal in the sink and fixed it so I could clean a bit faster. The Front

The Back


All Set up with the "honeymoon box". (I always put a big chunk of cake, or in this case 3...one of each flavor.. in a box with two forks for the couple to take with them, in case they don't get a piece or need a late night snack)

Congrats Bryan and Lindsay!

6 comments:

Ariana said...

So pretty....I love the tiny blue ribbon. And hello, how come nobody thought of a honeymoon box when we got married! :) Anyways, great job on your cake!

Emily said...

VERY CLASSY! I love it!

the Kargis Family said...

So cute and I love the honeymoon box idea. We didn't get to eat anything at our wedding until my aunt gave us a tupperware bowl with food to take in the Limo. We scarfed it down. Great idea.

Christie said...

Hey Amelia - your mom gave me the link to your blog. So fun! I had no idea you were a "blogger" too :)

If you have some spare time, you'll love this blog:

cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Price Family said...

I love that cake! I also love the idea of the honeymoon box, very smart!

Bryan and Lindsay said...

I loved this cake! You are amazing! Thank you so much!