CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You, too, can make this at home!

Not much cakeage going on at our house the past two weeks, but here is a nectarine topped Mascarpone Cheesecake that is oh, so tasty. I posted the recipe here a few weeks ago. It was so good, I made one for my handsome man to take to work with him. It was all gone before he could get to it to snag a piece, so my guess is it was a big hit. Look! No cracks! (I just had to post this one to prove that the fruit was not a cover up for a cracked cheesecake...this time)
Birthday week at our house is coming up. (three b-days and Halloween all in the span of 5 days) I will hopefully have some fun "real" cake pics soon!

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Wow! That looks tasty. What did you use for the white stuff -- whipped cream, or something else? I can never get whipped cream to hold such a nice shape. (But then again, we all know you have magical powers!) :)

And happy birthdayS soon! What fun :)

Emily said...

Beautiful! Looks delish!

Christie said...

Oh my - my mouth is watering. But you are definitely putting too much faith in me if you think I could make that.